The county of Orange has announced the opening of large-scale drive-through testing at the Anaheim Convention Center in partnership with 360 Clinic and the city of Anaheim.
Tests will be available for people in the following situations:
• People with symptoms
• Close contacts to people known to have COVID-19
• Healthcare workers and first responders
• Residents and employees of congregate living facilities
• Essential workers (grocery store, food supply, utility workers and public employees)
The initial target is to conduct 600 to 800 tests per day, five days a week with a goal of reaching 1,200 per day within two weeks. 360 Clinic and the convention center have the capacity to expand volume depending on public health recommendations as well as lab and supply capacities.
Orange County residents who have insurance are requested to contact their medical provider first about getting tested prior to registering for an appointment at the Anaheim Convention Center site; and most HMOs request that members obtain testing through their own provider.
Orange County residents who meet the aforementioned criteria may register online at http://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/supersite. Participants will be asked to provide their contact information along with health insurance information (if they have it) while selecting their appointment date and time. Once an individual has successfully registered, they will receive a confirmation text or email. They will be required to show this confirmation on the date and time of their test.
More information about the Anaheim Convention Center testing site process may be found at: http://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/supersite.
• OC Health Care Agency Network of Testing, visit ochealthinfo.com/covidtest.
• To find out what to do while waiting for test results, or if a COVID-19 test is positive, go to ochealthinfo.com/slowthespread.