Due to COVID restrictions the public may only attend City Council and commission meetings via Zoom (electronically or by phone) at least through Feb 15. No members of the public may attend in person. Only the City Council and City staff will be allowed in the Chamber.
Residents can tune into city meetings through various channels including:
- On TV on Spectrum Channel 3 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99
- Through your streaming device on Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and AppleTV. Simply search for the “Fullerton TV” app on your device.
- Online at www.cityoffullerton.com/ftv
- Online via Zoom at www.zoom.us/join (View meeting agenda for Meeting ID)
- Via telephone at 1-669-900-9128 T
The public is encouraged to participate by submitting written correspondence ahead of the meeting, or by tuning in and calling via telephone or Zoom to provide public comment in real-time.
Read more on how to participate here.
Participant names and/or phone numbers will be visible to all participants on Zoom. The City records all public meetings. Please listen to the audio of the meeting though Zoom as you wait for your turn to speak. The video stream has up to a 30-second delay and you may miss your turn to speak if you are not listening through the Zoom app.
Categories: Local News